- Pre-release, open Beta for testing.
- If/when officially released, Gmailer might be sold at a price of $0.99
- Before installing, please install the Gmail app from the App Store, configure it with your email accounts and make sure that push notifications for it are working.
- If push notifications for the Gmail App are not working, then Gmailer will not work, either.
- Automatically fetch mail in the stock iOS Mail App for Gmail accounts when a push notification is received for the Gmail app. This will happen 10-20 seconds after the push notification.
- If Gmailer is working when all items are enabled in 'Settings -> Notifications -> Gmail' but is NOT working when those items are disabled, turn on the option for 'Gmail App Notification Fix'.
- It will enable most of those items but block notifications from the Gmail app so you don't see or hear them.
- Manual changes made to 'Settings -> Notifications -> Gmail' will not be saved while this option is enabled.
LATEST CHANGES 1.0.0~rc10.3 - 2020/02/09
iOS >= 13, Cydia Substrate, PreferenceLoader, Gmail App Store app